Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hey, alright so i just got a new freeskier this week which i think is pretty sweet. But anyways i was just flippin' through it looking at some of the gear. There is some pretty stezzy stuff this year i want it all, but that wont happen. Some stuff that caught my eye was the spyder fly suit. Also there was an article on the skis that i will be getting hooked up with for the 08/09 season. It talk about the new rocker system that creates a more floater fun powder ski for when i am hitting up some of those tree runs when i am out west. But it is also a perfect park ski for when i am shredding the little garbage dumb, aka hyland hills. This is a ski i am looking forward to be ridding on. One thing that i have also noticed is how much salomon is in the mag. This drops my liking for freeskier a little bit. Only beacuse of how all the cocky kids ski on them and chirp about how nice they are when really they are crap compared to the other skis like rossi. Thats all i have to say and i am looking forward to a my 08/09 season 

yeah carrots in a hat, cya 

3 comments:

Lakaiguy said...

i liked you word choices and cant wait to shred up the garbage dump with you

Molly said...

Hi Charlie,
I like your vocabulary choices as well; I can really imagine skiing out west. I am not a big skier myself. I stick to the cross-country trails when I am out. I have gone skiing in Tahoe...that was absolutely beautiful!

Katherine B. said...

Have you gone skiing on Spirit mountain in duluth? I went like two years ago and the view of the lake from the top is absolutley beautiful. The hills aren't very hard but the skiing is still pretty fun.